This is my second post on destinations offering on arrival visa for Indians (See Part 1 here -> >>Traveling with an Indian Passport ).
If visa formalities and approvals gives you sleepless nights and you get completely dissuaded from traveling ,then wait …there’s a good news for you. Just wake up one fine morning, book a ticket and take off to one of the below destinations.
Why not plan a surprise vacation for your loved ones to one of the below destinations.
I know you are going to thank me for this brilliant idea 😉 .
Now let’s go bit further and check 6 more amazing countries which offers On Arrival Visa For Indians
1. THAILAND :
Cobalt blue its water and warm it’s welcome, just a 3 hours flight could take you to land of shopper’s paradise, honeymooner heaven ,vibrant night life ,best snorkeling sites and tranquil beaches. Perfect hideaway to relax by the beach, swim or snorkel in clear blue waters and enjoy water sports like sea walking, paragliding, scuba diving. Enjoy your stay at culturally inclined Chiang Mai ,go for island hopping at Phi Phi ,all night long full moon parties (http://fullmoonparty-thailand.com/) or enjoy the city life at Bangkok. Thailand welcome you with its famous Thai smiles and hospitality.
- International Airport : Phuket International Airport (HKT), Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX), Don Muang International Airport (DMK), Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Tourism Site : http://www.tourismthailand.org/
- VISA Regulations : A visa on arrival is Baht 1000
2. INDONEASIA :
If you are a culture freak or admirer of nature ,this country is the perfect spot.. Escape to the heart of Bali – Ubud ,enjoy the mesmerizing sunset at the pristine beaches of Seminayak or deserted Tanha-Lot. Ever-comforting hospitality of this country will surely give you memories to cherish for lifetime. And if you’re an adventurous soul ,then take a quick flight/ferry ride from bali to Flores Island and witness Komodo Dragon in their natural habitat. Doesn’t that sounds interesting and awesome ;).So what are you waiting for J.Go spellbound !!!
- International Airport : Husein Sastranegara International Airport(BDO), Soekarno-Hatta International Airport(CGK),) check this link for more international airports here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airports_in_Indonesia
- Tourism Site : http://www.indonesia.travel/
- VISA Regulations : A visa on arrival is available at USD 35.
3. SEYCHELLES :
An archipelago of 115 island ,a dream destination, blessed with white powdery secluded beaches and crystal blue water. A perfect place for honeymooners in a visually spectacular location. Slip on a sarong ,laze around the beach and enjoy the setting sun against bewildering azure waters that grabs your heart. Walk hand in hand at the golden beaches with your life partner. Life cannot be perfect than this. Perfect place to unwind.
- International Airport : Seychelles International Airport (SEZ) or Aéroport de la pointe Larue as it is known locally is on the island of Mahé
- Tourism Site : http://www.virtualseychelles.sc/ ,http://www.seychelles.travel/en/home/index.php
- VISA Regulations : Seychelles visa for Indians can be obtained on arrival for free for a maximum stay of 30 days provided holding an onward or return ticket, proof of accommodation and sufficient funds for the duration of the stay.
4. MADGASCAR :
An island country in the Indian Ocean, off the southeastern coast of Africa which split from India around 88 million years ago. The fourth largest island in the world after Greenland, New Guinea and Borneo .It has diverse flora and fauna which exist nowhere else. Exotic and beautiful
- International Airport : Ivato International Airport(TNR) at Antananarivo
- Tourism Site : http://www.madagascar-tourisme.com/
- VISA Regulations : Madagascar visa for Indians can be obtained on arrival for a maximum stay of 90 days by paying a fee of MGA 140,000 ($75).
5. ANTRATICA :
No man’s land situated at Earth’s southernmost continent, containing the geographic South Pole. The literal meaning of ‘Antarctica’ is ‘opposite the bear’. The fifth largest ,coldest and driest continent on Earth is a home for Happy feat. It can be reached by Air or Ship.Escape to this ice blanketed continent before it melts on an expedition of a lifetime.
- International Airport : Christchurch International Airport’s is the one of the nearest airport. Check for more airports http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airports_in_Antarctica
- Tourism Site : http://www.vb-tech.co.za/Antartica/, http://iaato.org/home
- VISA Regulations : No single government controls Antarctica, so visitors do not need visas to go there.
6. FIJI ISLANDS :
Bula! Cruising ,Sailing ,Island Hopping, coral diving ,relaxing by the white sand beaches or traditional Bobo massages is what you want and why not fly to the country which has 333 islands to discover. It has regular flights from many international destinations (Hong Kong ,Auckland, Christchurch, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Honolulu, Los Angeles and Vancouver).You can fly from Hong Kong to Fiji with hassle –free visa experience as Hong kong too provides VOA for Indians.
- International Airport : Nadi International Airport(NAN)
- Official Tourism Site : http://www.fiji.travel/
- VISA Regulations : Entry visas are granted on arrival for a stay of 4 months or less to Indians at the airport, provided holding an onward or return ticket, proof of accommodation and sufficient funds for the duration of the stay.
List of some more countries which has VOA for Indians :
( Bolivia ,Bermuda- Antigua ,Cyprus ,Cambodia ,Dubai,Ecuador ,Egypt,El Salvador, Ethiopia, Macau, Myanmar, Iran, Jordan, Jamaica, Kenya, Kuwait, Oman, Laos, Liberia, Sierra Leone ,ST. Lucia, ST. Kitts-Nevis , Tanzania ,Uganda, Vietnam )
Check this Link for information about other countries : http://www.visasforindians.com/TouristSummary.html
Source : Google, Lonely Planet, Wiki and respective Country Embassy Site
Disclaimer : The above information might be subject to change depending on the Countries embassy policies and guidelines.
No more pre – planning holidays and visa approval jitters.
Let me know in the below comment box where are you heading!!!
You might also like :